One of my favorite activities is making a Strawberry Mojito using strawberries from a farmer’s market. Having fresh, juicy, and plump strawberries really makes for a delightful drink.
A delightful combination of strawberry and mint.
- 2 oz white rum
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 3/4 oz lime juice
- 5 strawberries
- 8-10 mint leaves
- club soda
- Cut off the hulls of the strawberries and dice into quarters.
- Add the simple syrup, strawberries, and mint to the cocktail shaker and muddle gently.
- Add lime juice and rum to the shaker and fill it up with ice. Shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a Collins glass over ice and top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint bouquet and strawberry.
Tried this recipe?Mention @cubancocktailhour!
You might also enjoy these recipes
Get more AWESOME recipes like this one sent to your inbox!
Join now to get cocktail recipes sent to your email.