With just a measure of blue curaçao you can turn the iconic Cuban drink blue! It’s that simple. The Blue Mojito offers a fun splash of flavor and color to the classic recipe.
With just a dash of blue curaçao you can transform the classic summer drink into something new and fun.
- 1.5 oz white rum
- 1/2 oz blue curaçao
- 3/4 oz lime juice
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- 8-10 mint leaves
- club soda
- Add mint leaves and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- Gently muddle mint leaves to release oils.
- Add lime juice, rum, blue curaçao, and ice to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour in a Collins glass over ice.
- Garnish with mint sprig and serve.
Tried this recipe?Mention @cubancocktailhour!
You might also enjoy these recipes
Get more AWESOME recipes like this one sent to your inbox!
Join now to get cocktail recipes sent to your email.