Do you love the taste of the classic Cuban Mojito? They’re probably the best summer drink you can have to cool off, and they’re also really easy to make at home. In this blog post, I’ll show you how to make a fruity variation, the blackberry mojito cocktail. This drink is refreshing and flavorful, and I’m sure you’ll love it! So let’s get started!
- 2 oz white rum
- 3/4 oz lime juice
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- 4 blackberries
- 8-10 leaves mint
- club soda
- Add mint leaves, simple syrup, and blackberries to a cocktail shaker.
- Gently muddle mint leaves and blackberries.
- Add lime juice, rum, and ice to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour in a Collins glass over ice.
- Garnish with mint sprig and a couple of blackberries and serve.
You might also enjoy these recipes
Get more AWESOME recipes like this one sent to your inbox!
Join now to get cocktail recipes sent to your email.